segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2015

Vídeos Internacionais Traduzidos











I started a joke - bee gees



I’d love you to want me - Lobo



Hotel california - Eagles



Flying - Chris De Burgh



Careless Whisper- George Michael



You And I - Kenny Rogers Bee Gees




We are the world - USA for Africa




The lady in red - Chris de Burg




Whiter Shade of Pale - Gary Brooker




Eternal Flame – The Bangles




Me and you – Dave Maclean




Daniel - Elton John




Pigeon Without A Dove - Patrick Dimon




It doesn't matter much to me - The Bee Gees




baby can I hold you - tracy chapman



because I love  - majorith one





The Housemartins - Build




Carrie - Europe




Total Eclipse of the Heart  - Bonnie Tyler




Classic - adrian gurvitz




We Said Goodbye - Dave Maclean




Do that to me one more time - Suzan Case & Sound Around




do you know where you're going to-Mariah Carey 




Do Your Remember - Phil Collins




don't close your eyes tonight - john denver




Dont dream its over - Crowded House




Dont let me down - The Hollies




Don't Let Me Be Missunderstood-Santa Esmeralda



emotion - samantha sang




Ebony Eyes - Rick James & Smokey Robinson




endleess love - lionel ritch




Eternal flame - Bangles




ever time you go a away - paul young




 Everything I Do I Do It For You-Brandy




 for your babies - simply red




Forever And Ever!!! - Demis Roussos




 Forever-Pholhas




 Hotel California - Gipsy Kings




girls just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper




give me your heart to night - shakins stevens




Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Helton John




Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott




Hard to say im sorry get way - Chicago




Hard Woman - Mick Jagger




have you even seen the raain - creedence




He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother- The Hollies




Heaven :Bryan Adams




hello-lionel ritichie




how deep is your love - bee gees




I can wait forever - air suplay




I just called to say I love you - stevie wonder




I Love You Je T'aime  - Frédéric François




I love to love - tina charles




I love to want me - Lobo




 I should have known better - jim diamond




 I started a joke - robin-barry-maurice gibb




 I want to know what love is - Foreigner




If you leave me now - Chicago




If you need me - After All



imagine - john lennon



sun is up - inna



Is this the end - New Edition



Je T'Aime Moi Non Plus



You and I-Kenny Rogers e Bee Gee



killing me softly whit his song



Kim Carnes Bette Davis Eyes 1981



kiss me quick - elvis presley



Knife - Rockwell



I started a joke-pholhas



One Day In Your Life- Michael jackson



lady in red - chris de burg



lady lady - flashdance



Listen to your heart - Roxette



lonely is the night - air suplay



lost in your eves - debbie gibson



love by grace - lara fabian



Love To You - Boyz II Men



Love To You - Boyz II Men



lover hurts - nazareth



Lover why - Century



Making love - Air Supply



 Marie Jolie- Demis Roussos



 More Than A Woman- Bee Gees



imagine noa i kaled



My Life - Michael Sullivan



My mistake - Pholhas



My reason - Demis Russos



 Nights Of September- Edward Cliff



 Nikita - Elton John



no more lonely night's - paul macartney



 nothing's gonna change my love for you - glen medeiros



Nothing's gonna change my love for you- Rodrigo e Dani



now And Forever - Jimmy Cliff



Our love dream - Terry Winter



over you - lane brendy



 Peace -Jimmy Cliff



please don't go - new kids on the block



Rain and tears - Aphrodites Child- Demis Roussos



 rebel in me - jimmy cliff



 reflections of my life - The Marmalad



rock an roll lullaby - B.J. Thomas



 Rock Your Baby-George McCrae



sacrifice - elton john



Smooth Operator- Sade



 sailing - rod stewart



 same mistake - james blunt



Say you say me - Leonel Ritchie



secret service - Angelica e ramone



Sexed Up (acoustic) - Robbie Williams



sexual he aling - marvin gaye



Shame, Shame,Shame-Shirley & Company



 She Made Me Cry - Pholhas



 She's Like The Wind  -  Patrick Swayze  -  Dirty Dancing Soundtrack



should have known tebetter - jim diamond



 skyline pigeon - elton john



smoke gets in your eyes - pholhas



 Soul on Soul - Rod Stewart



spending my time – roxete  



 Still loving you - Scorpions



 Stuck on you - Lionel Richie



suvive - jimmy buffet



take my breath away - berlin



tell me once again - b anderson



 The Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua



 The End - Earl Grant



 The house of the rising sun - The Animals



 How can I go on - Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe



 the winner take it all - real abba gold



 Time after time - Cyindi Lauper



Toto - Africa



Tu ten vas - Ala Barriere e Noele Cordier



un break my heart - tony braxton



 unchined melody - the ritheous brothers



 We shall dance - Demmis Roussos



we ve got tonight - Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton



What A Feeling - Flash Dance (Hot Tracks Remix) - Irene Cara



Whats a woman - Vaya con Dios



When love kills love - Scorpions



Where are you now - Nazareth



 The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston



Wild World - mr big



 woman in love - barbara streisand



yes - tim more



You Are My love - Liverpool Express



You gotta love someone - Elton John



 You know my dream - Russer



You werent in love - Mike Fleetwood








AGUARDEM MAIS ATUALIZAÇÕES




Nenhum comentário: